Do not ask what RMOL can do for you. Ask what you can do for RMOL.
You can help us to develop the RMOL library. There are always a lot of things you can do:
- Start using RMOL
- Tell your friends about RMOL and help them to get started using it
- If you find a bug, report it to us. Without your help we can never hope to produce a bug free code.
- Help us to improve the documentation by providing information about documentation bugs
- Answer support requests in the RMOL discussion forums on SourceForge. If you know the answer to a question, help others to overcome their RMOL problems.
- Help us to improve our algorithms. If you know of a better way (e.g. that is faster or requires less memory) to implement some of our algorithms, then let us know.
- Help us to port RMOL to new platforms. If you manage to compile RMOL on a new platform, then tell us how you did it.
- Send us your code. If you have a good RMOL compatible code, which you can release under the LGPL, and you think it should be included in RMOL, then send it to us.
- Become an RMOL developer. Send us an e-mail and tell what you can do for RMOL.